Includes Mask, Headgear, and S,M,L nasal pillows
The Aloha is super lightweight, and comfortable to use.
- Arched-Track Technology
- Quiet operation
- Minimal headgear
- Works with any CPAP or Bipap Machine
- Ball and Swivel Joint
The Aloha Nasal Pillows System is the next evolution in the design of the nasal pillow interface. Not only is this device extremely lightweight and quiet, but it offers an incredibly stable and comfortable seal.
The unique ball-and-swivel joint, along with a hose swivel, adapts to the most active of sleepers – all with minimal contact to the user’s face.
The Aloha features a unique and exclusive system that allows the end-user to adjust the angle and depth of the nasal pillows – improving comfort and seal while minimizing potential discomfort.
- Ball-and-swivel joint minimizes torque and pull to accommodate various sleeping positions
- Exclusive Arced-Track™ technology allows the angle of the pillow reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized and natural fit
- CPAP hose can be routed over the head or worn down the chest
- Wide-set headgear provides limited points of contact on the face and no interference with the eyes
- Angled exhalation ports minimize potential disruption or discomfort for the user or bed partner
- Minimalistic headgear made of soft, pliable, and breathable material
- Four-Point adjustable headgear
- Removable and ultra-soft micro-fleece headgear wraps
- Simple to assemble and dissemble – one piece reservoir design
- Supple, soft and stable nasal inserts
- Tubing Ring to secure hose, when routed over-the-head to headgear
- Headgear wraps included to maximize comfort
There are no reviews yet.