Gel Spacers. No more foam spacers to split and break. The ComfortClassic has a new gel “two-in-one” forehead spacer.
Quiet Air Vent. The exhalation vent on the ComfortClassic flows downward over the hose connection so your partner doesn’t get blasted with air.
Easy Sizing. The ComfortClassic Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is available in two sizes: Small and Medium. A sizing guide is available of this page to assist in sizing selection. Click the Sizing Guide on the top of this page on the right to view and print the guide.
New Cushion Design. The cushion of the ComfortClassic is also upgraded to fit better and leak less.
Mask Port Cap. The ComfortClassic has an oxygen port for those needing to bleed in supplemental oxygen. If that is not needed, the port cap should remain on.
- Gel Forehead Pad:Urethane Gel Encased in a Polypropylene Sheet
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel:Polycarbonate
- Elbow Split Washer:Polycarbonate and/or PETG
- Port Cap:Flexible Vinyl (PVC)
- Headgear: Velstretch; Lycra Laminate