- Cushion surface is “polished” to better adhere to the skin and be less likely to leak.
- Cushion and frame are one piece for an overall lighter mask weight and easier cleaning.
- Forehead assembly has been redesigned for easier adjustment and forehead pad is a single broad cushion instead of two. Both offer a more secure and stable fit.
- Entrainment valve opens if pressure drops to 3cm or lower to allow breathing of room air.
- Swivel assembly moves much more freely than the earlier model.
- Quick release is easier with ball and socket headgear clips and a built-in hose release.
- Packaged with Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks size Standard.
Material Components of ComfortFull 2 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Entrainment Valve Flapper: Silicone
- Port Cap: PVC
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
- Headgear Clips: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer