The ComfortFusion Nasal CPAP Mask made by Respironics has a familiar design yet offers value and comfort along with the experience of Respironics’ many years of CPAP mask design.
Providing an excellent seal that results from the combination of a soft, replaceable cushion and the StabilitySelector, along with the premium soft forehead pad and Fusion Headgear; here are just a few of the features of the ComfortFusion.
- The soft, removable cushion provides for easy cleaning or replacement, as well as a stable fit and excellent seal.
- The ergonomically designed ball-and-socket Quick Clips provide for freedom of movement and easy mask removal without having to re-adjust the headgear.
- An exceptionally soft forehead pad ensures superior comfort.
- With a built-in StabilitySelector where the forehead support meets the mask, you may raise or lower the mask for a favorable mask angle, comfort, seal and fit.
- The Fusion Headgear supplies reliable comfort, fit and stability.
Material Components of ComfortFusion Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear – FitPack
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Elbow Split Washer: Polycarbonate and/or PETG
- Forehead Support Arm and Bracket: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clips: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra