The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a modern looking machine with many advanced features to increase therapy effectiveness and comfort. Advanced data can be reviewed on the machine’s display, downloaded off the included SD card, or viewed via Cellular/Bluetooth connections on the DreamMapper app with compatible devices (not included). This is an auto-adjusting machine that automatically adjusts pressure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis to provide the optimum pressure needed.
Includes the following:
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machines
- Heated Humidifier
- Heated Tube
- Cellular Modem
- Carry Bag
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Installed)
- Light Blue Disposable Filter
- 80W Power Supply
- Power Cord
- User Manual
Dream Big with the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine. The all new auto CPAP machine with Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics was designed with you in mind.
The user friendly Auto CPAP machine will do above and beyond anything you can Dream of. The new modern looking machine is equipped with many advanced features. Top of the line technology at it’s best.
The sleek modern designed is small and light, fits great on your bedside table, taking up very little room and fits easily in the included travel bag, making it very easy to pack up when your on the go.
Sleek, User-Friendly Design
- Colorful Display
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- Heated Humidifier
- Advanced Features Incorporated
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
- Bluetooth Built-In Connectivity
- Dimensions – Machine Alone: 7.6 in W x 6.2 in L x 3.3 in H
- Dimensions – Machine with Heated Humidifier 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight – Machine Alone: Approx. 1.56 lbs (24.96 oz)
- Weight – Machine with Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Noise Level – Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
The DreamStation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
- SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP range, ramp will conclude. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The APAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly if enabled.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. iOS and Android device not included.
- Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.