The all new Solo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator by Invacare is the newest continuous flow portable travel oxygen concentrator on the market and the newest addition to Invacare’s proven line of home and portable oxygen machines. Invacare is the world leader in respiratory equipment and have done it once again with the Solo 2 portable oxygen unit. The Invacare Solo2 offers continuous flow up to 3 liters per minute or pulse oxygen in settings 1-5. It is a reliable, flexible, and clinically robust oxygen system that is very easy to operate. A/C , D/C and a supplemental battery gives the oxygen therapy patient the flexibility and freedom to go just about anywhere without the worry of running out of oxygen.
APPROVED FOR IN-FLIGHT USE BY THE FAA.
- Continous flow oxygen delivery up to 3 LPM; Pulse dose settings 1-5
- Extemely quiet: <39 dB at 2 LPM continuous flow and all pulse dose settings
- TPO100B kit contains the transportable concentrator, battery pack, wheeled cart, AC power cord and DC adapter.
- A quiet, reliable, clinically-robust system that is easy to operate
- Additional accessories, including humidifier kit, available separately
|Sound Level:||~35 dB @ 1 LPM continuous flow|
~39 dB @ 2 LPM continuous flow
~42 dB @ 3 LPM continuous flow
<39 dB at all pulse dose settings
|Warranty:||3-year limited; 1-year limited on all accessories|
|Battery:||2.6 hours @ 2 LPM continuous flow|
|Dimensions:||16.5″ (H) x 11″ (W) x 8″ (D)|
|Continuous Flow:||0.5 – 3.0 LPM, in 0.5 LPM increment settings|
|Conserving Flow:||Pulse dose settings 1-5|
|Product Weight:||17 lbs w/o battery pack;|
19.9 lbs w/battery pack
|Filters:||Gross particle, compressor inlet, patient HEPA outlet – all accessible without opening up concentrator shell|
|Oxygen:||Operating altitude up to 10,000 ft|
|Code Approval:||E1390 (stationary concentrator) and/or E1392 (portable concentrator)|
|Air Tubing:||Up to 25′ on continuous flow; 7′ recommended when using pulse settings|