Product is no longer available and this information is for reference only.
- Portable Oxygen equipped with a standard internal battery.
- Optional external battery available – 200122.
- 4-way carry case, backpack, shoulder bag, waist strap or briefcase – XYC105B.
- Accessory bag – XYC340.
- AC power cord, 10 foot – XYC103.
- DC power cord, 6 foot – XYC104.
- 1 7 foot nasal cannula.
Activox 4L is a portable oxygen concentrator that is lightweight and hands free. Delivering up an equivalent of 4 LPM of pulse dose oxygen, the Activox 4L offers the Therapeutic Oxygen required by most oxygen patients. The Activox 4L maintains a small profile that is less cumbersome than many other Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC). Equipped with an advanced o2 sensor that is standard with each Activox 4L model, no additional upgrades are necessary. Just image getting the oxygen you need where ever you need it without having to tote a bulky and heavy oxygen tank behind you. The Activox 4L frees you from constantly having to change oxygen cylinders and from the dangers of falling asleep when your oxygen tank is running low. This Activox provides an uninterrupted source of portable oxygen when you need it, where you need it.
The Activox 4L Oxygen Concentrator comes with a carry case that converts to a backpack, shoulder bag, waist pack or brief case for easy transportability. Additionally, the Activox carrying case is designed with particle mesh on the side and a fine particle mesh on the top flap. This particle mesh filters the air going into the concentrator. An occasional wipe down of the case prevents particle build-up. This unique design saves the concentrator owner from weekly filter maintenance chores that most other concentrators require. Activox offers an affordable oxygen concentrator package that includes the oxygen concentrator, an AC power adapter, a DC power adapter, 4-way carry case, adjustable straps, a 7-foot nasal cannula and an accessory bag for storing your power supplies and other items.
- Provides true mobility for oxygen therapy patients, no cart required.
- Lightweight at less than 5 lbs for either model!
- Travel oxygen concentrator.
- 3 hours of battery time with the external battery at setting 2.
- User-friendly controls with an easy to read keypad.
- Ready-to-go carrying case with multiple carrying options.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- FAA approved for in-flight use.
- Auto Mode technology adjust to your breathing rate.
- Pulse-wave Delivery technology offers gentle oxygen delivery rate to minimize dry nose and nose bleeds.
- Inova Labs LifeChoice Activox 4L Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: AOX-P4L-USRA.
- Width: 9.05”
- Height: 7.875”
- Depth: 4.38”
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Sound Level (at any pulse and at 3 feet): 44 dBA.
- Oxygen Output
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.032 LPM (15 BPM)
- Maximum Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 3.2 PSIG.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% ± 3%.
- Average Power Consumption
- Charging: 50 Watts.
- Not Charging: 50 Watts (58W on setting 4).
- Power Requirements
- AC 100- 240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- DC 11-16 VDC, 10 A.
- DC Output: 19VAC, 6.3 A.
- Battery 12-16.8 VDC.
- DC power adapter input: 11-16 volts, 12.6 volts nominal.
- POC input: 19 VDC, 6.3 A.
- Internal Battery: 8 Cell Lithium Ion.
- External Battery: 12 Cell Lithium Ion.
- Battery Duration (based on 25 BPM and on setting 2).
- Internal battery: Up to 8.25 hours.
- External battery: Up to 3.75 hours..
- Battery Recharge Times.
- Internal Battery: 4 hours.
- External Battery: 2 hours.
- Operating Altitude: up to 13,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA approved.
- Manufacturer: Inova Labs.
- Brand: Activox.
- Inova Labs LifeChoice Activox Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: limited 3 years.
- Inova Labs LifeChoice Activox Sieve Bed, Internal Battery, External Battery and Accessory Warranty: 1 year. (An extended warranty is available on these items)