The Mark 5 Nuvo Lite O2 Concentrator machines are used as a means of providing continuous oxygen enriched product gas for patients, adolescent to geriatric, suffering from health conditions that cause low levels of oxygen in the blood (hypoxemia).
- Easy to move from room to room – small and compact, only 32 pounds.
- Quiet Operation
- Maintenance-Free Rotary Poppet Valve.
- Superior Grade Molecular Sieve Effectively Strips Nitrogen from the Air.
- Exclusive Moisture-Reducing Wick Assembly.
- Durable Base and Recessed Casters to Guard Against Breakage.
- Lockable Control Flow Valve.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker.
Safety Alarms & Features:
- Power Failure
- Process Failure
- High Pressure/Low Pressure
- Current Overload or Line Surge Shutdown
- Thermal Switch
- 40 psig Pressure Relief Valve
- Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator: 525
- 14”W x 9”D x 23”H
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Noise: 40 dBA.
- Oxygen Output:0.125 to 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 7 psig.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 – 96.55 Percent (at 5 LPM).
- Power Consumption: 330W Average.
- Power: 115V 60 Hz.
Only USA Issued Prescriptions Are Allowed To Purchase This Equipment. Foreign Prescriptions Are Not Accepted. No Returns Accepted Due to the Current Pandemic.
Sales Of This Item Are Final Until Further Notice. Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.