2 Nasal Cannulas (7ft)
1 Inlet Filter
1 Pull Handle and 2 Wheels
1 AC Power Supply
1 DC Power Supply
1 Accessory Bag
1 User Manual
5 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty on Batteries
The Oxlife Independence is the only continuous mode portable oxygen concentrator that delivers variable flow rates (1-3 liters) while using DC batteries, external DC power, or an AC power supply providing unparalleled flexibility and freedom.
The Oxlife Independence by 02 Concepts is a portable oxygen concentrator designed with patients in mind. Boasting both continuous flow up to 3L/min and pulse settings up to 6 (96 rnL), the Oxlife Independence gives patients total freedom with 24/7 oxygen on the go.
- Patent-pending ESA ,”–TECHNOLOGY technology enables the Oxlife Independence to have the longest battery life in its class
- Only POC in class that can be used on all settings while charging in car
- Integrated cart kit design offers lighter overall weight
- Easy access filter door -no tools necessary
- 6″ wheels allow easier patient transport
- Integrated DC power supply – no external brick
- Custom split battery configuration gives patients the flexibility of lighter weight or extended battery life
- FAA Approved
For patients that are on the go, the Oxlife Independence portable concentrator is your One Solution to all of your travel oxygen needs. Offering both pulse dose (settings .5 – 6) and continuous dose oxygen (1-3 lpm) flow settings, the Oxlife Independence allows patients the freedom to travel by car, bus, airplane, train, and sea. The Oxlife Independence has three different power sources; AC power, DC power and Battery power to give patients the ability to travel anywhere and anytime.
The Oxlife Independence is FAA approved for use on commercial airlines that originate in the United States. Each airline has their own guidelines for patients that travel with medical devices aboard their aircrafts. Additionally, each airline will require the passenger to complete their physician’s consent form prior to travel. We recommend that you contact the airlines special services department BEFORE making a reservation for travel.
- Pulse Oxygen Dose: 0.008 to 0.096 LPM.
- Continuous Oxygen Dose: 3 LPM Max.
- Oxygen Output Pressure: 5 PSIG (+/- 1 PSIG)
- Oxygen Concentration: 95.6 to 87% at sea level all settings.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion, 12 Cells, 14.4 V
- Battery Life between Charges (Pulse): 5.75 hours at 2 Pulse at 20 BPM.
- Battery Life between Charges (Continuous): 2.5 hours at 2 LPM.
- Battery Recharge: 1.5 hours for one battery, 2.5 hours for two batteries.
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 Amps
- DC Power: 12015 VDC, 10 Amps
Alarm System Notifications
- No Oxygen Flow
- Requires Service
- Low Purity
- Low Battery
- No External Power
- Unauthorized Battery
- Over Temperature
- Low Purity
- No Breath
- Low Battery