- Made in the USA
- Easy to remove and attach humidifier
- Auto dimming LED helps create a darker room for easy sleeping
- Compliance meter breathing detection
- Auto Titrating – Pressure levels will automatically change throughout the night to reflect the patient’s needs.
- Includes the Respironics Performance Tubing
- System One Humidifier with ambient humidifier tracking
- SD Card for downloading sleep data such as; apnea event detection, leak detection and more
- Advanced Event Detection
- Resistence Control
- Auto Flex technology with new innovative Auto algorithm
- Advanced Event Response
- Travel carrying case
- Foam and Pollen Filters
- CPAP Hose Tubing
- New Charcoal and metallic color design
- New dial design for better user interface
- New water chamber design with drybox technology
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
Respironics System One Auto CPAP and Humidifier:
With Resistance Control, Data Management and Reporting, Dry Box Technology, Advanced Event Detection and Response, Humidity Control, and A-Flex, the new Philips Respironics System One Auto CPAP has everything and more for the user and physician.
If the patient is prescribed a nasal, full face, or pillow mask the Respironics System One Auto is equipped to adjust. Simply input the mask type into the unit and the System One Auto does the rest. The unit adjusts for the best possible flow based on the mask in use.
Dry Box Technology
The Dry Box technology works through the ingeniously planned humidifier water chamber. The water chamber has a integrated Dry Box that practically eradicates water seeping into the CPAP unit during use. If the unit is somehow tipped over or turned upside down (even filled to the fill line), water will not enter the unit.
Advanced Event Detection and Response
Respironics is fully aware of the needs of the patient to obtain a good night of rest and physician’s need for sleep therapy compliance and treatment options. To ensure both these factors are meet, The Respironics System One Auto detects and tracks leaks, snoring, Flow Limitation, Apnea Hyponea Index, Hyponea, Periodic Breathing, Respiratory Effort-Related Arousals, Clear Airway Apnea, and Obstructed Airway Apnea. All of this detection technology is tracked using a standard SD data card.
The Humidity Control system monitors the room climate such as temperature, flow, and humidity to determine the best possible humidity setting to preserve the patient’s special humidity setting. Maintaining the humidity control will also reduce rain-out in the tubing.