Built with you in mind. A CPAP machine which is more intelligent and flexible than any previous Philips Respironics model. The PR System One Auto 60 Series features a host of innovative technologies and features that improve the user’s overall CPAP therapy experience. Built on a platform of comfort through flexibility, the PR System One Auto 60 series combines proven technology with smart upgrades to optimize and enhance any CPAP users CPAP therapy experience.
- Combining warmth and humidity – Combining an enhanced performance and comfort with a more robust and effective humidification solution, the PR System One Auto vastly improves the user’s CPAP therapy experience. The PR System One Auto incorporates a room temperature and humidity sensor with a temperature sensor at the end of the heated tube to deliver the selected level of humidity while protecting against rainout. Preferred humidity and temperature levels throughout the night make for a more tailored CPAP experience. Higher levels of humidity can be achieved for users who could benefit from humidification with 5 separate temperature settings available. If you prefer no humidity, the “classic” mode gives users the ability to shut off Humidity Control.
- Clinically Proven A-Flex Technology: Clinically proven PR System One Auto algorithm enhance comfort by matching pressure delivery to natural breathing cycle. A-Flex provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while softening pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation. By mirroring the users natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the user’s needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief and the correct time enables users to become and remain more compliant. Adapting to the PR One System One Auto 60 series with A-Flex is easier and more comfortable than ever before. Clinically proven A- flex technology enhances traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort. In fact, users may never go back to traditional, constant therapy again.
- Whisper Quiet Sound Levels: Both user and bed partner benefit from Whisper Quiet technology in the PR System One Auto 60 series. The PR System One Auto 60 Series is one of the quietest devices on the market delivering a more restful and comfortable night’s sleep. It is not only quiet when it is turned on but when it matters most; when CPAP users are breathing on it. The System One Auto’s WhisperSmart technology brings noise levels down further than any leading manufacturer’s device. In fact, independent comparison tests show the PR System One Auto 60 series 25% quieter than the ResMed S9 Autoset.
- Be Informed with Advanced Data Storage: The PR System One Auto 60 series addresses advance sleep assessment parameters. By providing AHI, leak and flow limitation, optimal therapy can be designed to meet the users specific needs. More importantly, the PR System One Auto 60 Series can indentify symptoms beyond classic OSA and indicate the potential need for specialized treatment. Depending on model, storage includes: Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30 day averages, Hours of Use. SD Card: Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea.
- Dry Box Technology: PR System One’s Dry Box technology is consistent with Philips Respironics overall quality improvements. The risk of water ingress into the machine has now been nearly eliminated. The innovatively designed water chamber allows for the chamber to be tilted, or even upside down, without leaking back into the machine. Even if water leaks into the water chamber, the Dry Box prevents it from escaping into the CPAP.
- Ultimate Mask Fit technology – By optimizing the CPAP to the mask, comfort and compliance increase dramatically. The PR System One Auto 60 mask fit feature, gives users the ability to check the seal of their masks in real time. Data also shows what leaks may result when pressures increase from baseline throughout the night.
- Humidity Control: To achieve optimal results, enhance intelligence was required for increased comfort and performance. 5 user selected dial settings allow personalization of therapy with consistent delivery of temperature and humidity throughout the night. Even with room temperature and humidity levels changing, PR System One Auto uses advanced sensing to maintain user selected relative humidity levels
- Easy night-time viewing: A back-lit screen ensures patients will be able to see System One’s interface even in the dark.