Compatible with nearly all CPAP, APAP, BiPAP and BiLevel systems for every manufacturer on the market, Respironics’ Grey erformance Tubing (22mm) is 20% lighter and much more flexible than standard tubing.
- Performance Tubing is 20% lighter and many times more flexible than standard tubing. It works well with smaller lightweight masks, as it is less likely to pull on the mask and disrupt the seal.
- The ergonomically designed cuff is easier to grasp and remove from the mask or machine.
- With a standard 6-foot length, cuff diameter and wall thickness, Performance Tubing can be easily substituted for standard tubing.
- It’s not just for Respironics CPAP/BiPAP systems. Performance Tubing will work with all ResMed S6, S7, S8 and VPAP systems as well as many systems from DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, Puritan Bennett and others.
- Tubing is grey in color. No more boring, drab and dreary gray for your CPAP tube.