An Oxygen Concentrator for Those on the Go!
A Device for the Mobile Oxygen User
The SimplyGo Travel Oxygen Concentrator from Philips Respironics is ideal for the oxygen user who can’t stay in the same place! At 10 pounds, the SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator is light and consequently easy to carry and store on journeys of any size. This Oxygen Concentrator is also simple to operate and possesses numerous features which make it very user friendly.
A Unique Item in the Market
This Respironics oxygen concentrator is unique because it offers 3 distinct modes which users can choose between at their will: continuous, pulse dose & sleep mode. It is the only portable oxygen concentrator which has these 3 modes. It also offers several features which are sure to enhance the user experience: it has both visual and audible alarms (perfect for those with hearing issues), it comes with an immediately usable battery which can be changed with ease, and it also includes a mobile cart and carrying case which should make traveling a bit easier.
- Includes mobile cart and carrying case
- Easy to carry – only 10 Pounds
- Provides both continuous and pulse dose delivery
- Features a convenient sleep mode
- Offers both visual and audible alarms
- Comes with an instantly usable battery which is easily changeable
- Store additional batteries in the zippered pouch or accessories bag
- FAA Approved
- 110 Voltage: Yes
- 220 Voltage: Yes
- Can Use A Battery: Yes
- DC Power?: Yes, Input 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max
- Dimensions: 11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in
- Flow Type: Continuous, Pulse Dose, and Sleep Mode
- Included In Box: SimplyGo portable concentrator, carrying case, mobile cart, one rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery, DC and AC power cords, accessory bag, and user manual
- Liter Flow: 1 to 2 LPM Continuous, up to 6 LPM on Pulse Mode
- Brand/Manufacturer: Respironics
- Noise Level: ≤ 43 dB at pulse setting 2
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 10 lb
Only USA Issued Prescriptions Are Allowed To Purchase This Equipment. Foreign Prescriptions Are Not Accepted. No Returns Accepted Due to the Current Pandemic.
Sales Of This Item Are Final Until Further Notice. Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.