SoClean II CPAP Cleaning & Sanitizing Machine
The SoClean II CPAP Cleaning and Sanitizing Device by Better Rest Solutions is an innovative mechanism which is able to thoroughly clean your CPAP machine and supplies using a unique oxygen-based process. In order to both prolong the lifespan of your equipment and maximize your therapy results, it is strongly recommended that you clean your supplies on a daily basis; the SoClean II cleaning mechanism makes this a less burdensome proposition by enabling patients to clean their supplies in a quick and efficient manner.
Chemical Free Cleaning Process
Unlike other cleaning devices and tools, the SoClean II mechanism cleans your supplies using a chemical free, oxygen only procedure. Using this oxygen based cleaning technique the SoClean II is able to remove 99.9 percent of potentially harmful bacteria, mold and viruses from your equipment. This places the SoClean II significantly above competitor devices and tools which cannot claim to remove undesirable materials with such effectiveness.
Heated Tubing Adapters
Patients who intend to use the SoClean II for a machine which has heated tubing will need to obtain an adapter. The SoClean II can be purchased with four different adapters which can be paired with four types of heated tubing – the S9 ClimateLine by ResMed, the System One 60 Series by Philips Respironics, the Fisher & Paykel ICON and the Fisher & Paykel 600 Series.
- Four adapters are available – one for the ResMed S9 ClimateLine, the Respironics System One 60 Series, the F&P ICON and the F&P 600 Series
- Compatible with all CPAP masks by all manufacturers
- Requires adapter when using heated tubing
- Cleans and sanitizes using only oxygen
- Cleans your supplies and accessories
- Destroys mold, bacteria and viruses
- Eliminates 99.9 percent of bacteria
- Weighs approximately 5.6 pounds
- Convenient for daily cleaning