V7g Vacuum Pump, Intermittent, CR Collection, with Battery
The V7g is a high quality – low noise – portable suction unit ideal for use in varying clinical areas and for therapies that require intermittent low suction and low flow conditions.
- Robust ABS Ergonomical Case. Handle and rear anchorage tested to resist up to 10 g (UNE-EN-1789: 2000)
- Oil-free, no-maintenance pump
- Vacuum gauge display
- Vacuum control knob
- Low noise level: 49 ±1.5 dB (AS) 1 m
- Intermittent control knob (allows continuous suction and 3 intermittent timing programs:
10 sec, ON – 5 sec, OFF
20 sec. ON – 10 sec. OFF
40 sec. ON – 20 sec. OFF
- LEDs: ON, intermittency, vacuum level, vacuum indicator, battery charge level
- Dual power supply: AC (220-110 V) and DC 12 V
- Battery for long lasting autonomy
- PC1 (1 l.) polycarbonate suction jar (autoclavable up to 121 ºC). Overfill safety valve included.
- Moisture resistant ON/OFF Switch
- Weight: 2.5 Kgs.
- Dimensions: 385 x 155 x 255 mm
- In-line Bacteria Filter and suction hose included
- Fittings compatible with other popular canister and disposable liner systems
- Maximum vacuum: 150 mmHg (20 kPa)
- Free air flow: 5 L/min. (depending on model)